Waterfalls,
I want to ride a reverse waterfall
and be shot into the sky, into space,
full of skies and waterfalls and real, bona fide
promise,
I want to write my life
like I write a screenplay,
no planning with continuous editing
until it gets perfect.
I wonder what the tl;dr message at the end
of my life will be, maybe something
like this:
Women are like water,
they're so hot that they're cold,
it's so cold in here, I've turned on the heat
I've put on a sweatshirt, I grabbed a blanket,
a hat, a jacket,
I even wrote a poem,
but it's still so cold, it burns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey pat, great to see you're still writing. I've kind of been out of it for awhile.
ReplyDeleteWell, if you find your way back, please by all means feel free to post your work here... This blog is about as stale as food that is no longer recognizable--and it isn't--I'm like a Communist cadre who's ousted his rivals and is starving the people. It's all up to you, Shaun. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYo, some news: poetrash is going down. I've got some other projects on the horizon, and some ideas about how to rework all this majesty.
ReplyDeleteI guess what I'm saying is, we oughta talk about a new future.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?!?!?
ReplyDelete00 AGENT OF CHAOS! METAFOURTEEN! CHAOS RAINS!
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
:::::\::::
:::::/::::
____________
In merging Poeclass and Poetrash, you have essentially broken the time space continuity editing and launched all of us into a perpetual Creep End, a.k.a. this!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHy7DGLTt8g
‽